Introduction to EyeComply
EyeComply© is a service designed to ensure statutory and contract compliance in the built environment.
Working within the Hughes & Associates group, the EyeComply© team have used their combined experience to create a better way of measuring statutory and contract compliance. In partnership with the technical team at Kent University’s Innovation Centre who, themselves, have over 18 years͛ experience of delivering IT systems and projects to the private sector and government departments in the UK and overseas, we developed EyeComply©.
What is EyeComply
The Hughes & Associates Group has driven the development of EyeComply© in support of the Group’s ethos of being innovative and flexible in creating solutions to meet unique challenges for their clients. It is with professional integrity and maintaining professional codes of conduct that the Group and EyeComply© quickly fulfil clients’ needs.
Our industry leading team at EyeComply© are a group of expert professionals who have decades of experience in business critical and people centric building environments within the public and private sector. Our team have worked with NHS Trusts, Local Authorities, Social Housing organisations, Stadia, Justice Estates, PFI Estates (working at Funder, SPV, Service Provider and Trust levels) and the Education sector in various roles including:
- Senior Project Auditor
- Strategic Contract Auditor
- Statutory Compliance Auditor
- Hard FM contract Auditor
- Fire Safety Auditor
- Value Engineering Assessments
Benefits of EyeComply©
- Allows you to articulate risk and understand the activities and cost of mitigation
- Minimises your liability
- Allows you to make fast and informed decisions
- Gives you control
- Helps you understand where your financial opportunities are
- Allows you to work with an expert and experienced team to ensure value is delivered
- Access to deep subject matter expertise and experience that you can use to find innovative solutions to the issues that your clients are facing
- Allows you to be confident that our team will deliver our service with in a manner that minimises disruption